- This entire trailer has been professionally sandblasted to bare metal, primed and painted with automotive-quality single-stage paint in a controlled booth for a high gloss + durable finish.
- The barn style serving windows and back doors (lockable) are custom built. The hinges are heavy duty and fastened metal-to-metal to the frame. It will withstand the rigors of highway towing.
- Kiln-dried Pine shiplap used for exterior and interior panels. All horseshoe hardware is reclaimed from our family farm.
- All of the exterior+interior panels, shelves, front table, bar top, window and doors are coated with Teak Oil.
Teak Oil penetrates deep into wood pores to create the rich, warm glow of a hand-rubbed finish. It protects wood from within and will not chip, peel or wear away.
- Unique (and handy!) front door opening which is very unusual in a vintage-style horse trailer like this.
Bar top and shelves have been sealed with 3 coats of a semi-gloss Spar Urethane which is UV ray proof, waterproof and mold proof.
- All the aluminum trim removed, polished, primed, flaked with gold paint, sealed and fastened back with new rivets.
- The gas springs open and close smoothly and stay securely shut while traveling. The back doors are lockable and latch tightly to prevent any wobble or wiggle during travel.
- All of the electrical wiring, running and brake lights are brand new. There is an inlet socket hidden underneath the driver side fender. It splits into 2 plugs inside to power whatever you need to. This helps make any extension cord attachment to your trailer look smooth. No looping or hanging over/under windows and doors.
- Brand new set of tires. Brand new set of wheels.
- CA titled and registered.
Interior height: 76.5"
Interior width: 57"
Interior length: 102" to the front door/69" to the step
Exterior height: 96"
Exterior width: 82"
Exterior length: 140"